International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Management
April 27, 2019
Lyallpur Khalsa College of Engineering
KCL Institute of Management & Technology
In Association with
IKG Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala
About the Lyallpur Khalsa College of Engineering: The Lyallpur Khalsa College of Engineering got established in 2013 under the aegis of Khalsa College Lyallpur Education Charitable Trust. The Institute is located in the heart of city on a prime piece of land. It was established with an aim to impart engineering education to the students to make them competent, motivated engineers and scientists. The institute as a first step will provide the education in the field of Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering disciplines, the most sought after disciplines at present due to the huge potential for the industry absorbing the good students in these fields and very rapid investments taking place in the region.
About the Khalsa College Lyallpur Institute of Management & Technology: For the past 100 years Khalsa College Lyallpur Educational Charitable Trust has successfully created a position for itself as a leader in education due to its unwavering commitment towards imparting quality knowledge. Khalsa College Lyallpur Institute of Management & Technology echoes the vision of our founders who believed that the best way of surviving change is to initiate it. Our Institute strives to develop leaders keeping in view the expectations of the present day business world. The managerial and leadership abilities of its students are developed through well designed courses which are taught by our distinguished and experienced faculty.
The main aim of the ICETEM-2019 is to bring scholars, researchers, educators, students, professionals, and experts from industries, R&D institutions and other groups interested in education to present their works on the recent developments in field of engineering, sciences and management.
All the accepted papers in English will be published in the Special Issue of UGC approved Journal.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a forum for exchange of innovative ideas among faculty members, researchers, corporate and students for Engineering and Management related topics.
- It will strengthen the brand identity of the Institution and will imbibe research acumen amongst the students and faculty
- The proposed conference will be a significant annual feature of the Institution by enhancing its research based activities for students as well as for Faculty for NBA accreditation too.
- It will support and contribute in establishing business and research relations to find global partners for future collaborations on emerging issues.
- To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
- To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging economies.
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, academics, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and master’s students.
- The registration fee includes the Conference Proceedings both hard copy and online publication , Conference Kit, Conference Program Brochure, Certificate, Tea breaks and lunch.
- Any one author can come and present their paper for mentioned registration fees.
- Acceptance /rejection will be intimated as soon as possible.
- Fee does not include accommodation/local/outstation travel.
- No refund will be allowed in case of cancellation
- Outstation candidates if require assistance may contact the Mr. Bharat Bhushan, AP, KCL-IMT (98762-41222)
Submission process – How to submit?
The authors must submit their file in Microsoft Word format file via email to: email@example.com
The authors shall receive an email reply to confirm the receipt within 2-3 working days. Each paper shall pass through the process of double blind-review. Once the review process is complete, the author(s) shall be informed about the review decision, which could be accept or re-submit with minor revisions, or re-submit with major revisions or rejected. This would take 2 weeks of time. The authors must fulfill the below guidelines while submission their final work
The abstract should summarize the content of the paper. Try to keep the abstract below 350 words. Do not make references nor display equations in the abstract. The journal will be printed from the same-sized copy prepared by you. Your manuscript should be printed on A4 paper (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm).
About five key words in alphabetical order, separated by comma (Times New Roman 10).
- Referencing Styles
A reference list MUST be included using the following information as a guide. Only cited text references are included. Each reference is referred to in the text by a number enclosed in a square bracket (i.e., ). References must be given in API Style. All references must be complete and accurate. Where possible, include the DOI for the reference in the end of each reference.
- Figures & Tables
- To ensure high-quality illustrations, diagrams and tables MUST be computer drafted and supplied electronically in either TIFF or EPS format.
- Figure captions appear below the figure, are flush left, and are in lower case letters. When referring to a figure in the body of the text, the abbreviation “Fig.” is used. Figures and Tables should be numbered in the order they appear in the text.
- Table captions appear centered above the table in upper and lower case letters. When referring to a table in the text, no abbreviation is used and “Table” is capitalized. (Times New Roman 12).
|1||Dead line for submission of Abstract||10th April 2019|
|2||Deadline for final submission of manuscript||15thApril 2019|
|3||Deadline for Final Registration||20th April 2019|
|4||Conference dates||27th April 2019|
Communicating the decision regarding extended acceptance/revision/rejection to the author(s): within 1 -2 weeks of submission
All selected papers will be published in UGC Refereed Journal, At least one of the author(s) of the accepted paper MUST register for the conference to have their output included in the Conference Proceedings. Participants who wish to attend the conference but are not submitting any output must also register. The registration fee is as follows:
|Delegate Category||Registration fees|
|Up to 20th April||After 20th April|
|Registration fee per paper for faculty members/Research Scholars||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2300|
|Registration fee for Industry participants/Foreign Participants||Rs. 2200||Rs. 2500|
|Registration fee for students/Faculty from LKCE and KCL-IMT||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200|
|Registration fee for Participants||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200|
Registration for Students: Kindly note that the Student fee is applicable only for full-time UG/PG students. This is NOT applicable for any part-time doctoral / master student.
Payment can be made through Demand draft/Cheque drawn in favor of Business Techno Club, KCLIMT.Online transfer can be made through NEFT/UPI as per following details:
|Account Name||Business Techno Club, KCLIMT|
|Bank Name||Punjab & Sind Bank, Defense Colony, Jalandhar|
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Security
- Data Mining & Application
- Neural Networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- Algorithms & Data structures
- Internet/ Web Technologies
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mobile Agent Computing
- Security and Cryptography
- Communication Technologies
- Digital Signal Processing
- Emerging access networks
- Ad-Hoc, Wireless Networks
- Software Engineering
- Image Processing
- Communication Systems(optical and wireless)
- Adhoc and Mobile Communication
- Internet Technologies
- Antenna and Electromagnetic
- Bioinformatics, Control Systems
- VLSI Design ,Digital system Design and Embedded Systems
- Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks
- Digital signal processing
- Digital image Processing
- Recent Trends in Communication using DSP and VLSI
- Digital Changes in Management Processes
- Digital Transformation: Leadership, Workplace and Workforce
- Artificial Intelligence and HRM Process
- HR Strategy and Analytics
- Change Management and Image Management
- Employee Management in the Digital Age
- Web 2.0 and Talent Management Future HRM Drivers
- Policy Initiatives and Reforms for Embarking India2.0
- Skilling India toward Sustainable Development.
- Make In India Version2.0: Impetus To Economic Growth.
- Global Collaborative Efforts for Transformational Growth.
- Encouraging Tech Led Innovations To Develop Entrepreneurial Economy.
- Impact of ICT on Global Practices
- Information Management
- Global Data Management and Governance, Big Data and Business Analytics
- Make in India, Skill India and Digital India
- IoT (Internet of Things) and Smart Cities Initiatives
- Cloud Computing and Green Computing
- Role of Social Media, Platform, Opportunities & Challenges
- Changing Facets of Indian Retail Market with the Entry of Companies with Advanced Technologies
- How Relationship Based Marketing Is Changing the Concept of Marketing
- Consumerism and the Shift in Consumer Expectations
- Experiential Marketing
- Indian Rural Market, How Much Lucrative and How Much Different.
- Resource Optimization for Inclusive Growth.
- Predictive Analysis for Sectorial Development.
- Role of Analytics in Transforming India.
- Development of Conceptual Models for Economic Growth.
- Service Quality in Banking Sector,
- SMS Banking, Internet Banking and Related issues
- Retail Banking
- Micro Finance
- SME Finance
- Crypto Currency
- Financial Institutions and Markets for sustainable development
- Innovative Instruments in Financial Markets
- Impact of New Global Financial Regulations on Financial Markets
- Biochemistry & Chemistry of Life
- Nano Science & Technology
- Chemistry for Quality of Life
- Environmental Chemistry
- Water Chemistry
- Drug Design and Development & Therapies
- Synthetic & Physical Chemistry
- Chemistry of Energy & New Fuels
- Polymers and Super molecular Chemistry
- Green Chemistry
- Nuclear Science & Technology
- Astrophysics and Space science
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Plasma Physics
- Quantum Physics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Nuclear Physics
- Laser Optics and Photonics
- Theoretical and Applied Physics
- Optical Fibre and Communications
- Material and Condensed Matter Physics
- Theoretical and Applied Physics
- High energy Physics
- Particle Physics
- Field theory
- Discrete mathematics
- Function of complex variable
- Fourier Analysis
- Differential Calculus
- Operational Research
- Statistical Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Numerical Analysis
- Finite Element Method and Finite Difference Method
- Rings and Algebras
- Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- Number Theory
- Fluid and Solid Mechanics
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Sustainability in Civil Engineering
- Coastal Engineering and Management
- Land and Construction Surveying
- Civil Engineering and Design
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Fuel and combustion
- Noise, Vibration and Control
- Refrigeration and Cryogenics
- Manufacturing System/Production Engineering
Sardarni Balbir Kaur
President, Governing Council Khalsa
College Lyallpur Education Charitable Trust
S. Sukhbir Singh Chatha
Director, Academic Affairs
KCL Group of Institutions
|Dr. S.K. Sood
|Dr. Ramandeep Singh Deol
|Dr. Sanjay Bhargav
Dean, IT, KCLIMT
|Dr. D.S. Rao
Dean, CSE, LKCE
Dr. Anirudh P Singh
|Guest of Honour & Key Note Speaker
Dr. Rachna Seth
Principal Data Scientist, Rio Tinto
|Dr. Inderpal Singh
Dean Research, KCLIMT
|Dr. Pooja Dhand
Associate Professor & Head
|Dr. Navjit Singh
Assistant Professor, KCLIMT
|Er. Vikram Dhiman
Assistant Professor, LKCE
|Dr. Sonia Singh
Professor, AL Falah University
|Dr. Kalyan Sahoo
Professor and Vice President
Department of Management
African University College of Communications, Ghana
|Prof. Hardev Singh
University of Notingham, U.K
|Dr. R K Gupta
Professor & Vice Chancellor
Agarsen University, Solan ,HP
|Dr. Neeraj Kaushik
|Dr Balram Dogra
Dean, Rayat Bahra University
|Dr B S Bhatia
Director General , RIMT University
|Dr S K Singla
Director, Ludhiana College of Engg. & Technology
|Dr. Sumit Mittal
Professor, MM(Deemed to be University), Mullana
|Dr Vijay Kaushal
Professor, H P University, Shimla
|Dr. Ravi Kiran
Thapar University, Patiala
|Dr. Somesh Dhamija
Professor & Head, GLA University, Mathura
|Dr. Sonia Chawla
|Dr. Aruna Dhamija
Professor, GLA University
|Dr.A K Vashisht
Chairperson, PanjabUniversity, Chandigarh
|Dr. S.K Chadha
Professor, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Professor,O M Kothari Institute of Management & Research, Kota
|Dr. Subhankar Das
Professor, Teerthankar Mahaveer University, Moradabad
|Internal Advisory Committee|
|Dr. Munish Aggarwal
|Er. Amanjot Singh
|Er. Navneet Kaur
|Dr. Satish Raggit
|Mr. Kamal Nain Sharma
|Mr. Rajan Dhir
Professor in Management