Welcome to 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on
EMERGING TRENDS IN ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT(ICETEM-2021)
January 23, 2021
Lyallpur Khalsa College Technical Campus
In association with
University of KwaZulu-Natal,South Africa & IKG-PTU,Kapurthala.
We’re provided with all information related Conference
We are pleased to inform you that read all the rules very carefully.
- The registration fee includes the Conference Proceedings in CD, Conference Kit, Conference Program Brochure, Certificate, Tea breaks and lunch.
- Any one author can come and present their paper for mentioned registration fees.
- Acceptance /rejection will be intimated as soon as possible.
- Fee does not include accommodation/local/outstation travel.
- No refund will be allowed in case of cancellation.
- Outstation candidates if require assistance may contact the Mr. Arshdeep Singh,HOD,School of Hotel Mgmt. (96460-25859).
HOW TO SUBMIT?
The authors must submit their file in Microsoft Word format file via email to: email@example.com. The authors shall receive an email reply to confirm the receipt within 2-3 working days. Each paper shall pass through the process of double blind-review. Once the review process is complete, the author(s) shall be informed about the review decision, which could be accept or re-submit with minor revisions, or re-submit with major revisions or rejected. This would take 2 weeks of time. The authors must fulfill the below guidelines while submission their final work.
The abstract should summarize the content of the paper. Try to keep the abstract below 350 words. Do not make references nor display equations in the abstract. The journal will be printed from the same-sized copy prepared by you. Your manuscript should be printed on A4 paper (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm).
About five key words in alphabetical order, separated by comma (Times New Roman 10).
- Referencing Styles
A reference list MUST be included using the following information as a guide. Only cited text references are included. Each reference is referred to in the text by a number enclosed in a square bracket (i.e., ). References must be given in API Style. All references must be complete and accurate. Where possible, include the DOI for the reference in the end of each reference.
- Figures & Tables
- To ensure high-quality illustrations, diagrams and tables MUST be computer drafted and supplied electronically in either TIFF or EPS format.
- Figure captions appear below the figure, are flush left, and are in lower case letters. When referring to a figure in the body of the text, the abbreviation “Fig.” is used. Figures and Tables should be numbered in the order they appear in the text.
- Table captions appear centered above the table in upper and lower case letters. When referring to a table in the text, no abbreviation is used and “Table” is capitalized. (Times New Roman 12).
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS
|1.||Deadline for submission of Abstract||30th December 2020|
|2.||Deadline for final submission of manuscript||10th January 2020|
|3.||Deadline for Final Registration||15th January 2020|
|4.||Conference dates||23rd January 2020|
Communicating the decision regarding extended acceptance/revision/rejection to the author(s): within 1 -2 weeks of submission
All selected papers will be published in Journal listed in UGC Care list, at least one of the author(s) of the accepted paper MUST register for the conference to have their output included in the Conference Proceedings. Participants who wish to attend the conference but are not submitting any output must also register. The registration fee is as follows:
||DELEGATE CATEGORY|||REGISTRATION FEES*|
||UP TO 15TH JANUARY|||AFTER 15TH JANUARY|
|Registration fee per paper for faculty members/Research Scholars||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2300|
|Registration fee for Industry participants/Foreign Participants||Rs. 2200||Rs. 2500|
|Registration fee for students/Faculty from LKC TC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200|
|Registration fee for Participants||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200|
Registration for Students: Kindly note that the Student fee is applicable only for full-time UG/PG students. This is NOT applicable for any part-time doctoral / master student.
Few selected papers will be published in Scopus Indexed Journal for which an additional amount to the above (*) will be charged as per the journal requirement from the participants.
- Cash on Cash counter (LKCE Building).
- Demand draft/Cheque drawn in favor of Business Techno Club, KCLIMT.
- Online transfer through NEFT/UPI as per following details:
|Account Name||Business Techno Club, KCLIMT|
|Bank Name||Punjab & Sind Bank, Defence Colony, Jalandhar|
Note: After making payment, authors are required to fill the registration form given below.