Admission Guidelines / Procedure
- The admission to MBA, MCA, BHMCT, BBA, BCA & B.Com. (Hons.) will be done strictly on the basis of guidelines issued by IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
- The admission form for taking admission in the above mentioned courses can be collected from the registration counter of the Institute.
Note: The admission in all the courses will be done on the basis of the merit of marks secured in the qualifying examination or otherwise as specified by the University.
Start of Session: Even Semester- 1st January-30th June
Odd Semester- 1st July- 31st December
- Admission Form completed in all respects
- Original certificates and mark sheets of previous examination passed i.e. 10th, 10+2 and Graduation (for PG Students).
- Attested Xerox copies of these documents.
- Migration Certificate in original from the previous University other than IKG PTU (for PG Students)
- Anti Ragging Affidavit attested by Notary.
- Gap Affidavit (If any) issued by Magistrate.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
Additional documents required for SC/OBC students who want to apply for Post Matric Scholarship: –
- Original Income Certificate of student’s Father issued by Tehsildar.
- Xerox copy of Category Certificate (SC/OBC as applicable).
- Xerox copy of Residence Certificate (SC/OBC as applicable).
- Xerox copy of Aadhar Card of student and parents.
- Xerox copy of student bank account passbook.
- 4 Passport size photographs
As per the IK Gujral Punjab Technical University guidelines as revised from time to time.
SC/ST, OBC, PwD scholarship will be given as per the norms of UGC, IKG-PTU and Punjab State Govt. policy.
As per IK Gujral Punjab Technical University Guidelines/Notifications.