Department Club Activities
School of Management
With the objective of giving exposure to the students for their holistic growth, different club activities are organised by the students and for the students. There are three clubs managed by the school of management named as Finance Club, Marketing Club and HR Club. Any student can join these clubs and there is no membership fee.
The HR club organized Mock Interview session in which eminent business personalities shared their knowledge and experience of facing the interviews. Some other activities such as Quiz, Role play were also conducted.
The Marketing Club organized Quiz, Case Based Presentation, Ad- Mad Show and Presentation on “AAP” formation in order to enhance the managerial, innovative and communication skills of the students.
The Finance Club organised a presentation on Capital Markets, Quiz and Live Budget Session for the management students in order to acquaint them with Practical Skills along with theoretical knowledge.
School of Information Technology
The school with the objective to enhance confidence among students & to prepare them for a bigger platform conducted the following activities at the department level to make students real technocrats:
· Debugging with the aim to enhance the problem solving abilities of the students.
· Groom Clinics to groom the students where they are exposed to solve IT Company’s recruitment papers.
· E-Collage where student presents the idea with the blend of art and computer science.
· Logical Development to enhance the programming ability of the students and to prepare them as a good programmer.
· IT Quiz to encourage and enhance the knowledge about the latest trends in the IT sector.
· Website Development to develop and promote the web based development skills among the students.
· Similarly various other activities like Game zone, Paper Presentation and Ad-Mad shows are organized for the overall development of the students