Code of Conduct
To foster a sense of discipline among the institute expects the students to observe this code of conduct
· Students should be regular and punctual in attending the classes.
· No student will be allowed to enter the premises without the Identity card.
· Student must maintain discipline and decorum in and outside the classrooms.
· Quarrels and disputes should be avoided and self restraint be exercised within the institute area.
· No damage to the college property will be condoned under any circumstances.
· No student shall indulge in consumption of alcohol / drugs within the college campus and if found
guilty will be expelled straightway without giving any reason thereof.
· Students are required to be in college uniforms on the days specified by the institute for the same.
· The use of mobile phones in the academic areas of the college campus is strictly prohibited.
· Students should maintain cleanliness in the campus.
· Attendance during functions and placement drives in the institute is compulsory for the students.
Note: Institute reserves its right to add to the existing code of conduct as per its own circulars issued time to
time. Students found guilty of infringement of code of conduct shall be liable to punishment in the form of
fine, expulsion from the college and withdrawal of admission from the university depending upon the
seriousness of the offence.