Admission Guidelines / Procedure
• The admission to MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA and B.Com. (P) will be done strictly on the basis of guidelines issued by Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
• The admission form for taking admission in the above mentioned courses are available at the registration counter of the Institute.
Note: The admission in all the courses will be done on the basis of the merit of marks secured in the qualifying examination or otherwise as specified by the University.
Start of Session: Even Semester- 1st January-30th June
Odd Semester- 1st July- 31st December
• Original certificates and mark sheets of previous examination passed i.e. 10th, 10+2 and Graduation (for PG Courses).
• Attested Xerox copies of these documents along with the completed admission forms.
• Migration Certificate in original from the previous University other than PTU.
• 8 Passport Size Photographs for the admission form and ID Card.
• Ragging Affidavit attested by Notary.
As per the Punjab Technical University guidelines as revised from time to time.
SC, OBC scholarship will be given as per the UGC, PTU and Punjab State Govt. norms.
As per Punjab Technical University Guidelines/Notifications.